Achievements of the Department
Teachers of the Department are winners of the contest "The best EMCD " (in nomination "Creative skills" the winner is Kuantaeva S. N., and the 2nd place took A. S. Kadyrov, 2015), in the contest "the Best lecture" the 1st place took Karmenova M. A., 2015, in the contest "the Best training-methodical development on the basis of innovative pedagogical technologies" the 1st place took Kubentaeva S. N., 2015 and the 3rd place took Zhunusova G. T., 2015. Associate Professor Ph. D. Kadyrova A. S. is the author of the certificate of state registration of intellectual property for electronic study guide (computer Program).
The participation of students in scientific conferences and competitions also has an important role in the educational process. Taurat Dindar took the 3rd place in the competition "the Hard education-2016" among the students of EKSU. Kenzhegaraeva took the1st place in the IV International competition of scientific works "the Flight of thought," that was organized by Scientific and educational institution "Vector of Science".
In September 2016 one teacher of the department Kazakbaeva Akmaral was invited as jury member of the regional stage of robotics Olympiad. The contest was organized according to the rules of the international Olympiad Word Robot Olumpiad, the students of the specialty "Informatics" and "Information system" won the first place.
Improvement work of the teachers' professional skill of the Department is structured, well-regulated by the centre for proficiency testing of the University:
- Modern pedagogical technologies in educational process" by the organization "Orleu" (2014-2 people, 2015 - 4 people, 2016 - 5 people. 2017 – 3people);
- Trainers courses of additional vocational education of University's students on the basis of the CTM (Astana, 2014-1, 2015-1, 2017-1);
- "Distant educational technologies" (2013 - 7 people).
- Intensive English language courses on the basis of Karaganda state University(2016 November -8 people)
- Refresher courses in the training center "1C-Rating" (for 2 persons in 2016).