Ergaliev Yerlan Kanapiynovich
Since 12 December 2017 head of the mathematics Department is candidate of p.m. s., Ergaliev Yerlan Kanapiynovich. He is a graduate of S. A EKSU, work at the Department of mathematics since 2003.
He defended his thesis entitled "Implicit difference schemes for incompressible fluid equations in natural variables".
He is the author of the monograph entitled "Efficient difference schemes for the equations of incompressible fluid in the variables speed and pressure", as well as teaching manuals.
Main scientific works:
– About one iterative method of solution of the stationary Navier-Stokes equations.
– On an implicit iterative scheme for the decision of Stokes' task.
– About the speed of convergence of one class of iterative schemes for solving the Navier-Stokes equations.
– About the speed of convergence of implicit multiparameter iterative scheme for the solution of the Navier-Stokes equations.
– The implicit multiple parameter iterative scheme for solution of stationary equations of incompressible liquid.