Methodical work of the ecology and geography Department
Methodical work of the Department is being carried out according to the approved plan and with the following directions:
- organization of methodological seminars;
- generalization and distribution of experience of the best teachers;
- providing with training and methodological disciplines of the Department (development of teaching materials, educational, teaching, lectures, workshops, work and study programs, collections of tests, etc);
- participation of the teaching staff of the Department at the different scientific and methodological conferences, meetings, seminars, contests, etc.
- development of innovative methods for giving lessons ;
- interchange by experience between teachers;
- holding open lessons.
Mutual attendances of lessons by teachers, consultations with students, open lectures and seminars are annually being compiled by teaching stuff of department.
At the beginning of the academic year a plan for the publication of educational and methodical literature is being approved.
In the 2016-2017 academic the training manual of teaching stuff for specialties 5B060800-Ecology 5B060900-Geography, 5B011600-Geography were published