Methodical work of the chemistry department
Educational-methodical documentation formed in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the MES Of the RK and includes common programs, working curricula, teaching materials, methodical instructions and recommendations on subjects etc. The common curriculas in the disciplines SOSE-2006 are available for the specialty "050112 - Chemistry" in the amount of 30 pieces .
The quality of teaching open classes are discussed at the methodological workshop. The head of this section is the associate Professor of chemistry, Ph. D. Afanasenkova I. V, secretary Mukhamadiyeva J. C. Meetings of the methodological section are held 1 time in 2 months, which it are orientated on issues of methodological kind. During the workshops, teachers of a such topics as (organic chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemistry), teachers who give lessons in the chemical and non-chemical specialties tend to exchange by teaching experience. Innovative learning technologies are considered ,textbooks of teachers are recommended for publication and other. Also there are protocols of the activity of the methodical workshop in the department.
At the meeting of the methodological seminar in December 2016 associate Professor Popova M. V. gave a master class in English on the topic: "Organization of methodological support trilingual education of S.A EKSU ".
In February 2017 the associate Professor Popova M. V. was held a master class entitled "Integrative approach to the study of chemical disciplines in the conditions of multilingual environment" for teachers of city schools.
On the basis of the chemistry department a round table was held with participation of schools teachers.Associate Professor Afanasenkova I. V. made a report on a theme "Organization of school chemical experiment".
In the 2016-17 academic year, educational methodological textbooks of teachers were published by "Berel" publisher of the S.A EKSU.
- Training manual in the Russian language: "Metrology in chemical analysis" for masters of special. 6M060600-Chemistry. The author is Troeglazova A. V.
- Training manual in Russian for making laboratory work :"Practicum in inorganic chemistry" for students of spec. 5B060600, 5B011200-Chemistry. The authors are Tantybaeva. B.S, Shaihova B.K, Dautova. Z.S.
- Training manual in the Kazakh "Organic synthesis " for students of specials. 5V011300-Biology 5B060600-Chemistry. The authors are Dautova. Z.S, Tajenova. R.A.
- Training manual in Russian language "Chemistry of functional derivatives of organic molecules" for students of specials. 5B060600, 5B011200-Chemistry. The author is Abylkasova G.E.
- Training manual in the Kazakh language "Practicum on general and inorganic chemistry". The authors are Aubakirova R.A and Abylkasova G.E.