Methodical work of the mathematics Department
Manuals and monographs have been published by professors of the Department in recent years:
- Polkovnikova O. V., Madiyarov M. N."Methods of teaching mathematics in a correctional school", 2011.
- Kurakbaeva A. D., Madiyarov M. N. "Methods of training for the UNT on algebra and beginnings of analysis," 2011.
- N. M.Temirbekov, M. N. Madiarov, F. N. Abdoldina, E. A. Malgazhdarov, A. N. Temirbekov "Mathematical models and informational technologies of the atmospheric boundary layer, D. Serikbaev EKSTU, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Monograph, 2011.
- Madiyarov M. N. "Mathematical and computer modeling of traffic flows, taking into account environmental requirements", Ust-Kamenogorsk, S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan state University, Monograph, 2012.
- Tugelbaeva B. G. "Linear operators", Methodical instructions, Ust-Kamenogorsk : publishing house of the "Berel" of EKSU. January, 2015
- Ergaliev, E. K., B. T. Raisova, D. B. Ibrayeva, G. K. Dusipova " Ways to solve trigonometric equations and inequalities" ", publishing house of the "Berel" of EKSU, 2015
- Malgazhdarov E. A., Madiyarov M. N., Amenova F. S. " The Theory of difference schemes", manual , 2015
- Amenova F. S., Alimbekova N. B., Zhaksylykova Zh. P., " Methods of teaching mathematics ", manual , 2016
- M. N. Madiyarov, M. T. Kenzhebayeva A. A. Mazbaeva " Laboratory workshop on discipline of Econometrics", . S. A. East Kazakhstan state University.
Teaching stuff of the Department annually hold annually round tables with teachers of schools of the city and region on teaching of mathematics, participate in methodological seminars on teaching modern educational technologies, giving master classes at the national and University level to share experience with teachers and other teachers in the lessons , constantly improve the professional level of methodical work, which is confirmed by certificates.