RW of the ecology and geography department
Main directions of scientific activities of the Department
The Department is undertaking research according to 4 themes:
- "Ecological-geochemical analysis of functional zones of the East Kazakhstan region and the development of a complex program for effective recovery" (scientific supervisor - d.t.s. Sidelev V. A.);
- "Geo-ecological aspects of environmental management of the East Kazakhstan region" (scientific supervisor - c.g.s. Beisembayev);
- "Development and realization of a complex program for the protection and reproduction of pine forests in East Kazakhstan region" (scientific supervisor - candidate of geographical Sciences A. S. Chursin).
In 2017 teaching Staff of the ecology and geography published: 2 textbooks (20,4); 7 monographs (67,9.); 15 study manuals (68,4 ), 1 educational Atlas (2,8) and 32 articles (9,6 ).
- In 2017 PhD Seythan A. S. defended thesis at the Cambridge University (United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland) ; the teacher Kabdrakhmanova N.K got into a doctorate of L. Gumilev ENU; C.b.S. Professor Tsyganov A. P . is head editor of brochures "The regional component in the system of ecological education - 2017" and the magazine "Magazine of young scientists' works". Candidate of technical science, associate Professor Idrisheva Zh. K is an expert for monitoring the implementation of and effectiveness of scientific-technical projects (programs) and a representative of the MES at UNT, head of the science Committee (the direction of education and science) and also she is the Academic Council of S. Amanzholov EKSU.
- 4 certificate of the state registration of rights to the copyright (patent) registered in the justice of c. Astana – PhD Gazaeva J. K.:
1) digital educational resources "Ecology and sustainable development" for the specialty 5B071100 - "Geodesy and cartography", 5B072900 - "Construction", 5В04200 - "Architecture" and 5B042100 - "Design" (computer program); 2) digital educational resources "Ecology and sustainable development" for the specialty 5B060800 - "Ecology" (computer program).
Idrisova J. K., Adrishev A. K., Strunnikova N.A. have in their owner method of sewage purification from phenol. The certificate of author of invents of innovation patent N23694; Idrishova J. K., Strunnikova N. A. Petrova O. A. Karibaeva M. K., have in their owner coagulant for filtration of sewage water. The certificate of author of invents of innovation patent N 23694.