RW of the computer modeling and information technologies department
The main directions of scientific activity:
- "The formation of the scientific-methodological basics of designing polylingual University's educational environment ".
- "Optimization's models and methods of teaching processes and research activities of students"
- "Development of technology for the usage of unmanned aircrafts"
- "Automatic construction of concept maps based on the processing of text materials"
The Department have interuniversity scientific seminar " Informatics and information systems' applied tasks " (supervisor PhD Nugumanova A. B.).
A number of events were held by the department in the reporting year.
Ccontests " The best in specialty 5B011100", " The Best in the specialty 5B060200"," The Best in the specialty 5B070300", (April 2017);
- 1 subject Olympiad among the students of the Department's specialities. (February 2017). All the students of such specialties as 5B011100, 5B060200, 5B070300 took part in it;
- regional Olympiad in Informatic science among schoolchildren with the participation of 40 students from Zaisan, Tarbagatai, Zharma, Katon-Karagai, Kurchum districts, Zaisan, Ridder, Ust-Kamenogorsk cities;
- meeting of the scientific club of students entitled "Robotics" (scientific supervisors are of PhD Sartbaev T., Ph. D. Zhantasova J. Z., lecturer Kazakbaev A.);
- meeting of the scientific club of students entitled "Applied Informatics" (supervisor is Ph. D. Kadyrova A. S.);
- meeting of the scientific club of students entitled "Methodological bases of innovative technologies" (supervisors are Ph. D. Kuantaeva S. N., Karmanova M.. M. Shachak);
- participation of masters(Sauyrkanova N., Erlanova R.) in the 7th international summer scientific school "Modern ICT in industrial production" (Astana, 2017);
- presentation at IV international scientific-practical conference "Intellectual ICT as a mean for realization of the third industrial revolution in the term of the strategy Kazakhstan-2050", presentation was awarded the Diploma of the 2nd degree.
The most important research achievements of the Department are:
- successfully defense of 6 master's theses on specialties 6M011100, 6М060200;
- active participation in Republican contests of scientific projects , with winning prizes.
- certificate of recognition of intellectual property rights on virtual lab that was developed by a student of department.;
- participation in the national robotics Olympiad(2017).