One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
Student legal clinic
The faculty of economics and law operates the Student legal clinic, which was founded in 2008.
The legal clinic is an educational and advisory institution composed of the staff (teachers) of the
civil law and civil procedure departments, criminal law and criminal procedure
and is recognized as the basis for obtaining practical skills by students of the faculty of
economics and law of the S. Amanzholov EKU. Today, the student clinic is headed by the head
of the department of civil law and civil procedure, PhD in law Sabitova A.A. Practicing lawyers
work at the faculty, so PhD in law Sabitova A.A., Kvashin A.A. are current members of the bar
association of the East Kazakhstan region. PhD in law Dyachuk M.I., Kalenova A.A.,
Ramazanova A.S. are professional mediators and are included in the republican register of
professional mediators of Kazakhstan.In its activities, the legal clinic is guided by the law of the
republic of Kazakhstan "On Education" and other normative legal acts, orders and other
normative documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the republic of Kazakhstan,
the charter of the university, the regulations on the legal clinic and other local acts of the
The goals of the clinic are:
- free legal assistance to low-income citizens;
- obtaining practical skills by students of the faculty of economics and law of the S.
- enhanced cooperation
Tasks of the clinic:
- Providing citizens opportunity to receive free legal consultation;
- Providing students opportunity to obtain practical skills in the legal profession;
- Ensuring the possibility for students of the S. Amanzholov EKU to study and use
materials of the practice of judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- Development students of S. Amanzholov EKU of skills of working with materials of
practice of work of courts and other law enforcement agencies;
- Creation of places for students to undergo training practice;
- Providing teachers of the S. Amanzholov EKU opportunity to study the materials of the
practice of local judicial and other law enforcement agencies and use them to prepare
for lectures and practical classes;
- Creating a real basis for cooperation with local judicial and other law enforcement
- Creation of an effective mechanism for the exchange of information between the public,
the media and the legal clinic, which will make it possible to respond promptly to the
practical needs of citizens.
Student law clinic regulations
Our address: Sarsen Amanzolov East Kazakhstan university, academic building №1,2nd floor,
department of "civil law and civil procedure"
Contact phone numbers: 540-149, 8-777-012-63-20.
We are in social networks:
Одноклассники: Юристы У-К, медиаторы У-К